Hoppy morning loves!! Lol … I can’t get enough of these puns … Easter is under a week away and if you’re hosting dinner this year and need a little inspo for decorating your table then you’ve stumbled upon the perfect blog!! Today is ALL about that perfect table decor … which can pretty much be summed up in three words: pastels, chocolates, and flowers!!
I’ve gone ahead and listed my top 5 tips and tricks below to make your table look like it was decorated by a PRO and they’re so freakin EASY!! Okay, top up your coffee and let’s get right to it!
1. Charger Plates: Charger plates are used as a decorative base to set your plates upon, and they INSTANTLY change the look of your table! If you haven’t used charger plates before it’s time to hop (get it?!) on the bandwagon and invest in a set! I would recommend a neutral colour if it’s your first set so that you can euse them for multiple occasions and your table will look stunning every season!
2. Fresh Flowers: In my opinion, flowers make the BEST centerpiece, it’s so simple yet so beautiful! While tulips are associated with spring and Easter don’t be afraid to mix it up and go with blooms that you think work best with your decor, or just go with flowers that YOU love best! My favourite flowers are peonies, ranunculus, and hydrangeas but I also love messy looking arrangements filled with all sorts of different flowers and greenery!
3. Candy Dishes: These are AWESOME for displaying chocolate and candies on your table in a super cute and accessible way! Lol!! Plus, these don’t ONLY have to be used for candy, I also like setting out fresh fruit in my candy dishes like blueberries, raspberries, and blackberries. If you don’t have any candy dishes, don’t worry, you can also use cute bowls, mugs, or jars!
4. Treat Bags: I don’t care what anyone says, treat bags are fun for EVERYONE lol! They’re such a simple (and adorable) gift for your guests, children AND adults will appreciate this little takeaway! You can even make your own like the ADORABLE ones pictured above for example!! Get the full DIY here!
5. Simple Decor: Between the fresh flowers, candy dishes and treat bags you don’t really need much more than that to decorate your table (easy peasy right?!) I would just a few “fillers” to the table such as decorative eggs, bunny figurines, and/or some candles!
1. Dishware | 2. Serving Platter | 3. Treat Bags | 4. Candy Dish | 5. Decorative Eggs | 6. Tureen | 7. Cutlery | 8. Paper Straws | 9. Blush Napkins | 10. Bowls | 11. Flower Tumbler | 12. Cake Stand | 13. Candle | 14. Bunny Figures | 15. Boat Tray | 16. Tablecloth
There you have it! I hope these tips help you If you’re looking for more decor ideas such as table clothes, crackers, banners, etc. Make sure to check out my previous blog all about decorating for Easter or head on over to the dedicated Easter Shop page!!