Happy March!!! I can’t believe February is already behind us and Spring Break is just around the corner!! I finally just unpacked my bags from Maui….(I know I know it’s be a while BUT I’ve been busy lol) With so many of you asking for a list of what I packed I thought it was the PERFECT time to take note of what’s in my bag….and just in time for your spring getaway!!!
- Sundress – light airy and easy to wear during the day AND night. Can transition from be
- Jean Shorts – cute pair of shorts to throw on every day
- Cute Tops – some fancy, some casual
- Sun Hat – DEFINITE must … I got mine at Swimco
- Easy to throw on Jumpsuits – so cute but still sooooo comfy
- As many bathing suits as you want (they’re small right!!)…of course check out the ones I wore at SWIMCO!!!
- Big enough purse to also use as a beach tote…mine is Tutilo!!!
- Cute and small jewelry that goes with everything…mine is from The Shine Project
1. Sporty Bathing Suit Top | 2. Bathing suit bottoms | 3. Straw Hat | 4. Pineapple Necklace | 5. White Sundress | 6. Bronzer | 7. Sunglasses | 8. Jean Shorts | 9. Straw Beach Bag | 10. One Piece Bathing Suit | 11. Sandals | 12. Watch | 13. The Shine Project Bracelet | 14. White Peplum Top | 15. Loveleigh Sun dress
What are some of your packing tips!? Are you going away for Spring Break??