Ahh… Girlfriends. I swear they are the key to life. I consider myself pretty damn blessed… I’ve had the SAME best friends since I was about 5. One of them, is our Bride to be, and the LAST one to get married (ahem.. I should say the SECOND last… lol). Karissa, is one of the loveliest humans I have EVER met. She is sweet, and kind. Her big green eyes will melt your heart. Her life (including her careers) has always been about helping others. She has taught me SO much about empathy and communication. She is practically perfect. In fact, her nickname is Miss Perfect (we all have nicknames … don’t even ASK what mine is) … Anyway … Miss Perfect just HAD to have the perfect Bachelorette Party… and I was in charge. I was SOOOO nervous but it turned out SO amazing I HAD to share it with all of you!!!!
It was a few weekends ago in Banff, Alberta!!! I haven’t laughed that hard in so long, we stayed awake till 4AM every night, giggling, drinking, laughing and catching up. It was SO good for the soul…
SO… For those of you planning a Bachelorette party or even a girls weekend … take note … I highly recommend doing it in the mountains!!!! When you think of Bachelorette party you think of partying, dancing and eating…right!? WELL, this time we decided to PLAN out our days to make sure we did as many fun activities in the snow as possible!!! If it wasn’t for the help from all of the great companies that we worked with on this … none of this would have been possible!! I thank them SO much for helping me in my last minute disorganized mess … they helped me make some pretty incredible memories…
So what did we do???
- We had the most amazing snow shoeing experience ever with White Mountain Adventures they were lovely, kind and OH so accommodating, they knew we weren’t they’re typical clientele and planned our day knowing that 🙂
- Our first dinner was at Saltlik (great room, great service and reasonably priced!)
- Our second dinner was at Bison. (I am telling you, some of the BEST local food I have EVER eaten. the cocktails, the flavour profiles … I was BLOWN away)
- We had the absolute most beautiful pink and gold party decorations I have ever seen. They were from an online store called Paper Eskimo. High-quality and extremely affordable – Paper Eskimo is the real deal!
- A lovely brunch at Bow Valley Grill
- Fireside drinks at The Rim Rock!!! (thank you to the cutie Phil the Manager who TOTALLY made our day!)
- And the most gorgeous flower crown ever from Willow Flower Company!!
THANK YOU thank you for putting up with all of us crazy girls!!!
We managed to put together AAAAAMAZING goodie bags for all of the girls to take home…which is the one thing that I HIGHLY recommend doing!!! We gathered items that could be used throughout the weekend but also on a day-to-day basis for a fun little memory!!! I curated my favourite items from the bags for you to see and get ideas for when you’re planning the Bachelorette party!!! For those of you NOT going to a Bachelorette party or a girls weekend…I put together a list of MUST HAVE mountain getaway items that we used ALL weekend long….a lil something for everyone!!!
1. Frank Hot Chocolate | 2. Starbucks Mug | 3. Starbucks Coffee to go | 4. Sneak Peak of Canadian Tire Travel Kit | 5. BC Wine Bubbly | 6. Marshmallow Roaster | 7. Sorel Boots | 8. A Good Camera | 9. Mason Jar for storing snacks | 10. Trail Mix | 11. Smores Kit | 12. Travel Thermos | 13. Mason Jar Glass | 14. Snow Shoes
THE BEST PART OF ALL…..we are giving away a Party Skirt so that you can match us!!!! All you have to do is follow the steps below to enter!!! GOOD LUCK!!!