Smoothie bowls are all the rage right now so I asked my cousin Tori from Fraiche Nutrition to whip one up for you guys … it is SO freakin’ good I can’t wait for you to try it!!! And just in time for the weekend … this tropical baby will be a life saver all summer long … I promise! I’m a HUGE coconut fan so I like to go heavy on the coconut. Oh and if you’re not a huge pineapple fan you can EASILY change it out for a different fruit or berry and I’m sure it would be just as delicious. Ahhhhh take me back to Maui ASAP please …
- 1 c. Coconut Greek Yogurt
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 c. fresh pineapple chunks
- coconut milk
- 1 Tbsp. hemp seeds
- 2 Tbsp. shredded unsweetened coconut
- 3 slices banana
- In a good blender (like a Vitamix), blend the yogurt, banana and pineapple together. Thin with a bit of coconut milk if needed, one tablespoon at a time (don’t add too much or it will thin it out and make it soupy).
- Pour into a bowl and top with the hemp seeds, coconut and the banana slices.
What are some of the BEST Hawaiian Smoothie Bowls that you’ve tried!? I’d love to hear recommendations in the comments below …