HO HO HO!!! I’m so excited to announce that it’s officially DAY 1 of Santa Jilly’s Christmas Giveaways!!! I can’t even begin to explain just how amazing the prizes are this year!! We’ve been working hard alongside 12 incredible companies to ensure this year is BIGGER & BETTER than it was last year!!
For those of you who may be new to this, “Jilly’s 12 Days Of Christmas Giveaways” originally started 9 years ago as a way to thank all of YOU for being so loyal and supportive throughout the year. Every year I partner with some of my favourite brands and companies to give you little pieces of my life that I love and want to share with you!!
This year we have 71 prizes in total with a whopping value of over 68k CAD!!! It’s no joke that some of you are going to get VERRRRY spoiled this year … and that starts TODAY!!
I’ll be the first one to admit that DAY 1 is absolutely INSANE!! We’ve never had anything quite like this before … and I can’t hold it in any longer!!
Ladies and Gentlemen … DRUMROLL PLEASE!! On the 1st day of Christmas Santa Jilly and her elves are gifting to you … the chance to win ….
The Ultimate Dream Trip to Hawaii courtesy of Fairmont Kea Lani, Fairmont Orchid & Expedia!
This incredible prize includes the following:
- 4-night stay in one of the Deluxe Ocean View Suites at Fairmont Kea Lani which includes daily breakfast for two. Valued at approximately $7,028CAD / $5,397USD
- 3-night stay in Fairmont Orchid Gold Ocean View Room which includes daily breakfast, afternoon tea, and evening canapes. Valued at approximately $4,624CAD / $3,550USD
- 2 round-trip economy class flights from Expedia to Hawaii from the commercial airport closest to the winner’s home, plus 2 hopper flights between islands and one (1) $300 activity credit. Valued at approximately $5,200CAD / $3,917USD
Total Approximate Giveaway Value: $16,852CAD / $12,864USD
- See the Rafflecopter box below? I know it isn’t the prettiest thing in the world but it is the way we keep our giveaways legal.
- First, log in using either your e-mail address or with your Facebook Account. Make sure that both are active as this is our only way of contacting you to let you know if you’ve won!
- After you have logged into Rafflecopter you will find today’s giveaway. Below the photo of what we are giving away, you will find prompts on how to enter (example: “Visit and Like Brand on Twitter”)
- Click on the prompt and once you click the entry requirement your entry will be logged.
- All of our giveaways run for the duration of the 12 Days and winners will be announced on December 17th in this post within the Rafflecopter box below.
- Each giveaway will be considered its own separate giveaway, so make sure you enter and follow all official giveaway guidelines for each one during Jilly’s 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways.
- All winners will be contacted via e-mail
- All official giveaway rules can be found here.
HOW CRAZY IS THAT?!?! I’m honestly blown away by this prize! It’s by far one of the biggest prizes we’ve ever had … but don’t worry, there’s more insanity coming at ya over the next 11 days!!
As many of you know, I’ve spent time at both the Fairmont Kea Lani and the Fairmont Orchid and they are both stunning resorts with drool-worthy food … for my veggie loves out there, if you happen to be the lucky winner of this amazing getaway, promise me you’ll try their tofu scramble!!
I’m also so over the moon that Expedia generously donated the flights to Hawaii, the hopper flights in between the islands AND an activity credit!! They’ve really gone the extra mile to make sure you’re treated like a VIP!!
For those of you who may not be familiar with Expedia … Expedia is one of the world’s largest full-service travel sites, helping millions of travellers per month easily plan and book travel, whether this is your flight, accommodation, car rental or excursion activity. If you have an urge to escape for a holiday, visit Expedia.ca or use their mobile app to book your next trip!
There you have it!! That’s the FIRST GIVEAWAY!! 11 more to go!! Make sure to check back tomorrow to see what else I have in store for you!!
HO HO HO!!!
Thank you Fairmont Kea Lani, Fairmont Orchid, and Expedia for sponsoring this post. All comments and opinions are my own.