For those of us lucky enough to have a big pantry, styling it to look presentable can be pretty daunting! Today, I’m touring this year’s PNE Prize Home pantry and sharing a few styling tips on how to make the most of your pantry, both functionally and aesthetically!
1. First off, if you have the room, don’t restrict your pantry to housing strictly food. Be sure to include tons of accessories! I love to include vintage finds, stacked plates, mugs, glasses, and some of my favourite cookbooks!
2. Farm fresh eggs should not be hidden!! Store them in your pantry and put them on display for easy access and a beautiful vignette! If you do a lot of baking, I’m sure you know that room temperature eggs make for the BEST results!!
3. For produce that does not require refrigeration, lower shelves of the pantry are an ideal, cool place to store them. Think onions, potatoes and fruits!
4. Be sure to mix different textures throughout the space. In this pantry, I’ve used different baskets, crates and bins of different materials. In this case, rustic works best!
5. Mason jars and vintage glass bottles are an excellent way to functionally and neatly fill your pantry shelves. In this space, I used various sizes of Bernardin mason jars filled with miscellaneous non-parishables. They are a great way to style your space!!! Speaking of which, today is the LAST day to bid on my customized signed #jarsfromthestars Bernardin mason jar! Proceeds from the auction go towards supporting Community Food Centres Canada! Be sure to head here for your chance to be the lucky bidder!!!!
Hope you loved the pantry tour of this year’s PNE Prize Home! BIG thanks to Janis Nicolay for these lovely photos!!! Any tips you have for styling a pantry??? I would love to hear how you make the most of your space!